Eternal Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Gamers

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf70246
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Lonewolf70246

HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION Empty
PostSubject: HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION   HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 am

As everyone already knows, we are all going to go HAM on the new Master Chief Collection that 343i is tossing out this November. We already get a lot of intel from many other gaming sites and gaming news sites. What I want to discuss, is how this will affect our Clan and how we can help those who ave not gotten an Xbox One, to possibly start investing in it (preferably ASAP). This is also crucial because it turns out Halo Waypoint is getting a major upgrade and overhaul according to an article which is linked below, whether this only occurs when you purchase and install The Master Chief Collection, or will reset for everyone regardless, is unknown to me. My hope is that we can someone ban together and help out our fellow Clan brothers and sisters in receiving an Xbox One. suggestions are welcome. I would personally enjoy a tournament (an ACTUAL planned one at that) where everyone puts in a small amount of cash for the grand prize (which is the money). That money will be given to the winner of the tournament and help them to purchase and Xbox One. That is my suggestion, let's get this conversation started.

*Master Chief Collection Multpiplayer, Stats, and more:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-the-master-chief-collection-gets-details-for-multiplayer-stats-co-op-and-more/1100-6420626/
Back to top Go down
EG Wiren
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
EG Wiren

PostSubject: Second This Motion To A Point   HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 am

I Second This Motion To A Point. Why limit it to clan members? We have a huge tournament, post on the 343 forums, Halo Waypoint Forums, and Forgehub forums. Like a $15 dollar entry fee. The prize money will go to whoever we vote needs an Xbox One more than the others. Make it a fundraiser tournament. The winners will get prizes provided by members that already have Xbox Ones. If you think about it it's more income then just clan. Just clan isn't a whole lot if you think about the players that actually participate in the tournament. I mean if a member can't give money to join, pretty sure we can let that slide for a few, but other players, if we don't even make note of that. Just act like everyone paid because I know that I am going through financial issues, and the younger members in the clan may not be able to pay as well. People that if they could, would pay the fee, however due to the circumstances aren't able to. To make this simple, John or someone we trust makes a Paypal account for the clan. We can then transfer that money to a Paypal account of another. Example, I have a Paypal account, my account is linked to my bank account. It would make everything simpler then checks, and money orders since those can get lost in the mail, and take days to end up in the persons hands. Paypal is faster and more secure than anything. We could also start hosting fundraiser events like this as well. A tournament can be a beginning but doesn't have to be where these events stop. A fundraiser chain of events to help out the clan would definitely also be a big selling point to people to join. Easily put, "Our clan helps sponsor the other members of the clan with financial dis-advantages in affording new games, and upgrading their consoles,". People can see that as we're a all for one and one for all type of clan, where we support each other.
Back to top Go down
EG Wiren
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
EG Wiren

PostSubject: Forums To Post To About The Tournaments   HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION   HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALO: MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
Page 1 of 1