Eternal Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Gamers

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 5: Guardians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf70246
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Lonewolf70246

Halo 5: Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Halo 5: Guardians   Halo 5: Guardians I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:50 am

I haven't been on here in a while and I know everyone is wondering (or not) where I've been. I've been busy moving up at work and preparing for life among other things. Well enough of that on to the topic at hand. Halo 5, we all know that we crave to play it again at least in beta stage and that we really want to own it and play it right now if possible, I know I do. What we need to do is set up another game night, not just a get together where we drop real world things and just focus on our companionship and company. No, what we need is a TOURNAMENT, yes you heard me, we need to get together and make another tournament like back in the halo 4 days (on 360) and the previous games. Where we munch, drink and forget the world and just have fun and kick each others ass and all kinds of close-calls and frustrations. Hit me up on twitter or facebook or instagram or even on here, since I have a new laptop and I am now able to actually post topics now and help discuss topics. my tags for instagram and twitter are below:

Instagram/Twitter: Lonewolf70246
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
General
General
Dimitri

Halo 5: Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 5: Guardians   Halo 5: Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Okay, Lonewolf70246
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EternalGamersClan/featured

Halo 5: Guardians
Page 1 of 1